Tuesday 3 April 2007

Year 1 drawing to an end....

As our portfolio deadline draws near and panic sets in it's time to take stock of the course so far.... It is hard to believe that I have nearly completed my first year at university already. This time las year I was studying hard thinking/hoping that I had made the correct choice and that PR really was the right course for me. Thank fully it was. Even though Public Relations is completely different to what I thought it was, I know for certain that it was the correct decision for me. Not only was the course a big worry but the place of study was also. I took a risky decision in only applying to Leeds Metropolitan, I had no back up plan but it was the only institute where I could picture myself and I knew that if I had to go to my second choice then it would be a waste of time, I'd be sitting there wishing I was at Leeds any how. I have thoroughly enjoyed my year, not just on my course but in Leeds itself. It has been a steep learning curve for me, not only learning skills to take into my future career but learning life skills also. I look forward with anticipation and trepidation for my second year of the course....

No comments: