Tuesday 30 January 2007

My Decision....

I must apologise for the lack of postings but everything seems to have picked up at great speed. First and foremost after speaking to one of my lecturers, Richard Bailey, I've decided not to accept the graduate job offered to me but to instead continue a one day a week placement with Quest PR until June and see what I can learn along the way. I am currently in the process of planning my second event. The Hawaiian Beach party taking place on Friday 9th March 2007 and will be the follow up event to the Beach Party that took place last November. Just like before the event will be in aid of Leeds Autism Services. We raising over £500 last time so we're hoping for a lot more this time round. I've just returned to Leeds after conducting some University talks at Norwich City College. I spoke to two groups, one was an AS tutor group and another was an A-Level Business Studies group about my take on University life, answered questions and discussed the impact of Public Relations and Business on aspects of the news today such as Jade Goody and Big Brother. They went really well and helped me to develop my presentation skills. This has now led on to the opportunity of conducting future school talks, watch this space.....!

No comments: