Friday 6 February 2009

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

It is at this time that the inner child comes out to play - where my adult head says "stay inside where it's warm or you might slip outside" the young(er) side of me dives backwards into the snow to make snow angels! A forced day off came at the shock to everyone it seems especilly the London Transport system which, as always, came to a grinding halt at the first sign of a flake of snow. Other countries, Canade for example, had approx the same amount of snow but was still in good working order unlike the good ol' UK but still better to be safe than sorry with the first bus crash at 4.30am is anyone really surprised? This happens every year! So as I settle at my desk in the sparesly occupated office today I am pleased to see that everyone else seems to have had as much fun yesterday as me! Good to know that everyone elses work was recreational also!

No comments: